Red Cherry Tomato Live Plant, 4-inch Tomatoes,
- Plant in full sun after the danger of frost has passed, when temperatures are above 50 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Plant in nutrient-rich, well-drained soil. The soil pH should be between 6.2 and 6.8.
- Place plants 3 to 4 feet apart.
- When planting tomatoes, dig a hole deep enough to cover 3 to 4 inches of the plant stem, above the roots, with soil. This will encourage your Tomato plant to form new roots.
- Keep soil moist throughout the growing season to keep fruit from cracking and blossoms from rotting. Mulch around plants to help soil retain its moisture.
- As plants grow, secure to stakes or in Tomato cages to keep upright.
- Fruit will be ready to harvest 70 days after planting. Mature tomatoes are deep Red but still firm to the touch.
relate:Best plants store
Relate:Best parrot Store